fot

Re: Spitfire 1296 specification

To: "Joe Curry" <Spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire 1296 specification
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:20:23 +1200
But was this amount taken into account when the compression ratio was being
calculated? In any case the head gasket is 1mm thick therefore you just need
to deduct this amount from 324cc to give the cc for the head, personally I
would go for 9.25:1, don't forget to take oversize pistons into account.
John Kipping