fot

Re: blatant etc

To: "Justin" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: blatant etc
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 01:51:10 -0600
LOL. Yeah, I hit the wrong button!

Well, we who actually offer products and/or services through which we may
actually turn a buck have to be a little circumspect in how we do it when we
do it as a member of these lists. But I get the strong idea that you "get
it" and I certainly don't consider the mention I see from you every now and
then objectionable.

What I do find objectionable is you don't have that doohickey for my
Spitfire yet!  (Note tongue in cheek :-)

IMHO, if we try to be a resource, as opposed to just being a peddler, I
think we are okay.

That's where I see you -- you have a unique item that solves a specific (and
for LBCs chronic) problem. And if we did not learn about it here, where
would we? Ergo, a resource.

All the best,

--Rocky