fot

Re: Alfin drums (really Mike and Jeff)

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alfin drums (really Mike and Jeff)
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 10:22:23 -0400
Well Jack 'ole buddy, thanks for the insults (complements!)  However, you've
got me quite worried about my slow lap times at Road America with your times
in the low 2:50s.  Both you and Tony have been getting lots of laps around
that track with your tractor and I have never gone faster than a 2:54.  I
may have to leave the TR at home in September for fear of getting whomped by
new blue.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff