fot

Re: Flywheel bolts

To: <EPRacer@aol.com>, <19to1tr6@attbi.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flywheel bolts
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 12:11:40 -0500
Okay,
  Now I have to jump in here.... these comments are right on the mark.
However, (working in aviation....) I have always had the impression that the
flywheel bolts that ARP sells are a much better bolt even than the NAS
series, (which is superior to the MS bolts.... )
  Does anyone have the numbers close at hand that they can compare
strengths...... I have them on the ac bolts, but I would have to dig up the
numbers...
Tom