fot

Re: Tyre Pressure/Temperature

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tyre Pressure/Temperature
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:37:40 -0500
Hi Bill!

> Send me a gallon of whatever it is you and Mr. Kahler are drinking on
> your Honeymoon.  Based on your tire pressure formula, it's got to be
> good stuff.

Here's the "special recipe" we had at the reception:
Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup and/or Sugar, Natural and
Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Citric Acid &
Caramel Color.

Good stuff, that!    ;)

> And, oh yeah....C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!

Thank you!!!   :)

> When Jack Drews told me you guys got married right at the VTR
> Concours, I was not surprised.  That seemed most appropriate for you
> two.  But I was a little taken aback when he told me the two of you
> consummated the whole affair right there in front of God and
> everybody.  Now that's STYLE.  What God hath joined together, let no
> man put asunder.

Hee hee hee!  And in a Spitfire, none the less!  Hey, we know how to
PARTY!    :)

Sorry you missed it.  I know your work on your Trumph oil leak detector
and squeak remover is all-encompassing at this point...

Keep Triumphing,
Susan     :)