fot

Re: Mark 1 Spit for sale?

To: mjb@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mark 1 Spit for sale?
From: JFrymark@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:31:39 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/02 11:45:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mjb@autox.team.net writes:

> delivery at extra cost possible to, say, Denver,
> Phoenix, Pasadena, Sacremento, Yakima - maybe even Topeka, Kansas around
> the middle of September.  We shall see.

Mark, Due to "credible threats" that a nonexistent oil refinery in Pasadena,
CA is targeted for a terrorist strike today....STAY AWAY! Besides, we are
waging a bloody consumer revolt to thwart the pending bill passed by our
elected representatives to effectively restrict sales of SUV and Minivans
here. That GT6 with a V-8 might make a good tow vehicle on further
reflection....

Solidarity!
John Frymark