fot

emigree

To: fot@autox.team.net (FOT)
Subject: emigree
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 22:07:11 EST
All,

Regarding previous emails regarding the export of my Vitesse to the USA as
part of my imminent emigration, I managed, (via Cliff Watts), to contact the
handling agent at Oakland. Turns out that he had not been advised by my
shipping agents that my car is a 1963, hence the requests for wholly
inappropriate paperwork!

What I have obtained from all this, apart from a few more grey hairs, is some
photocopies of the original SAH advertising for the Triumph factory approved
Speed Equipment for the Triumph Vitesse. (mostly just bolt-on goodies, like
alloy tappet covers, hot camshafts, triple webers, inlet manifolds, headers
and twin mufflers etc).

Thanks again for all your input and help.

ps.I will be losing this email address after 5 years, 4 months, when I
emigrate on this coming Wednesday March 27th, so please let me back on again
when I have a replacement address on your side of the pond!

Many Thanks to all on the best Triumph group!

Best Regards

LC)on F Guyot

1921 French Grand Prix driver: Albert Guyot, to Ernest Ballot ,
"Therebs only one winner in any race: the man who gets home first."

<A
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.websho
ts.com/user/vitesse1963</A>

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
Wimbledon, London, England, (until Weds March 27th 2002)