fot

RE: Mahle pistons and liners

To: "'BOB KRAMER'" <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: RE: Mahle pistons and liners
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:33:36 -0800
Yup, they work. I ran 'em a long time. I've also run dead stock standard
TR3 pistons and liners. I still have them--in a box. They work too.

Until you make a Triumph handle, the engine is not a big deal. One you fix
the handling you start getting pissed about the guy you passed in the
tight turns passing you in the straights. And then the insanity begins.

If your budget can extend a few hundred bucks (defining few as about six I
think), you should talk with Mr. Gillanders about his piston/sleeve kits.