fot

Vegas Babeeee!

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Vegas Babeeee!
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:42:31 EST
Yahoo,
Who's coming to Vegas this weekend?  Not counting 40,000 gamblers.  I just
posted a traffic warning (Sig Alert?) on the VARA message board about the
Craig Road offramp, check it out and be aware of a nasty stretch.
I won't be there until about four Thursday so if someone gets there early
head straight for the E-ticket's area to mark out our paddock.  Mike McCarthy
may even let you in early if you mention it's the Triumph area.  (they like
to keep the Oil-dry together and love it when we're near the Porsches-same
reason)

AND FOR THE REST OF YOU:  I caught the GT6 dig this morning,  remember the
famous words: "I'd never join a group that would have me as a member!"
Errr..Wait, maybe that's not what I mean...Oh, never mind....,Steve