fot

Re: Safety

To: "Rob Dardano" <19to1tr6@mediaone.net>,
Subject: Re: Safety
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 21:40:36 -0500
Rob, I am using a horse collar helmet support, and was glad that I
did, when I got T-boned in turn one at Lime Rock  in August 2000.  I
hag expected to be sore all over the next day, but was fine - not even
a twitch in my neck.  Steve hit me so hard with his BMW 2002, that his
windshield wipers flew off of his car and over my head (as captured by
his in car videotape).  I have also been thinking about one of the
fancier supports, but found the price hard to deal with.  I will have
too look at that other suggested one.  Joe(B)