fot

Re: Feeling Nostalgic

To: BillDentin@aol.com, kaskas@earthlink.net, wgrosenbach@juno.com,
Subject: Re: Feeling Nostalgic
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 16:19:37 EDT
Sounds like a first person story.

I did sleep with Irv Korey in a tent last year, at Mid-Ohio, but Linda kicked
him out. He slept with Ken Gillanders that night.

<< In spite of all of the reported big money floating around in 'Vintage
 Racing', there is lots of motel room sharing, especially by those in the
 TRIUMPH pits.

 I won't mention any names, but two vintage TRIUMPH guys were sharing a room,
 and one snored so bad the other wasn't getting any sleep at all.  Finally,
 the third night, about 2 AM, the guy who couldn't sleep, got up out of his
 bed, crossed the room and kissed the other guy right on the lips.  The
 snoring guy woke up all wide eyed.  He stared at the first guy, who turned
 and went back to his bed.  The rest of the night, the first guy slept like a
 baby, while the snorer sat there in his bed, watching him like a hawk.

 Bill Dentinger