fot

Steel scatter-shield

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steel scatter-shield
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:46:59 -0500
FOT,
I sent some attachment pictures of a steel scatter-shield last night and I
have been told by a few list members that they didn't get them. If anyone is
interested in seeing what this unit looks like, email me directly, and I'll
send out some pictures bypassing the list. I was pursuing getting them
reproduced (via Jim Donato, aluminum flywheels guy), but the lack of
response cooled me considerably. The blanket idea may be more desirable for
some, but if it isn't feasible, we may want to look at this type.

Bob Kramer
TR4, TR4A, TR6, 2.5 Saloon
rgk@flash.net