fot

Re: Duryea hillclimb

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Duryea hillclimb
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:47:33 -0600 (MDT)
God thing I'm currently broke.  If I had any car money stashed away, I'd
consider buying John's 4 to run out here with IVR.  Of course, what I should
do first is get my Spit prod racer back together and give it a try.  A Spit
where one can actually go in and tweak the motor might be a tad more powerful
than Killer, constrained by the SCCA Solo II rules.  Hmm, the next IVR event
is late September, I think I'll try to get the red Spit running by then.  I
can put the GT6 brakes on it over the winter...

mjb.