fot

Re: Rear Brake Cylinder Clips on TR 4A

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Rear Brake Cylinder Clips on TR 4A
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 20:05:58 -0700
The best answer to this came from Cosmo Kramer:

> > "Yes, use ALL 3 clips, but do Not install them in a 123 order. I install
>
> > them in a 132 order. any question, then e-mail me for more detail.
> > -Cosmo Kramer"

It was such a simple answer to the problem... I'm slapping my forehead for
not figuring that out myself.  It worked magnificently this morning.
Installing that 3rd clip was always such a pain in the past and I dreaded
having to remove and replace the rear cylinders because of it!   Now, it's
no problem.

I have this gut feeling that I figured out that 132 order when I was 15
working on my first TR... but it became a "lost art" for me I think...   and
I wonder what happened to my brain that would not lead me to
rediscovering/remembering this method!!!

Oh well... I just thought I'd share lesson learned here.

--Justin