fot

Re: (10)-Adhesive Joe Alexander

To: Chasgee@aol.com
Subject: Re: (10)-Adhesive Joe Alexander
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:52:28 -0700
Currently the plan is (Jack correct me in case I'm wrong) there are 3
(THREE) different options.

1. Small windshield (static Cling) decals for your tow vehicles or in
the case of saloons the race car glass.  It adheres statically to the
inside of the glass and is reusable.

2. Large 24 inch decals for Trailers, banners, flags, Living room wall,
outhouse door or whatever.  They will be on adhesive backed vinyl.

3. Smaller adhesive backed decals (machine cut around the borders)
approximately 4.5 inches wide to go in paint, metal, etc.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer