fot

TR-4 shell available

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-4 shell available
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 20:37:42 -0500
Compadres,
I have a 1963 TR-4 rolling body with all sheet metal in condition. It is a
prime candidate for a Vintage Race car project. At the moment there is no
engine or transmission but all other suspension is there. I would prefer to
see this car live on as a complete car rather than part it out. If there is
an interest in this I can supply jpeg pictures. The price would be minimal,
maybe what a set of four used fenders is worth. Please inquire if
interested. Sadly once a car is parted out, it ceases it's existence and
another pone is gone forever.

Russ Moore
Upstate NY