fot

Re: MG/Triumph Challenge

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG/Triumph Challenge
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 09:05:33 -0500
Next year will be my 11th year of attendance at Mid-Ohio.  I was planning on
bringing my FV but if the TR/MG thing is on again, I'll bring the TR.  Our cars
miserable showing, with a finish in the pit lane running on 3.x cylinders must
be
re-visited.

Plus, just a short advert for the Canucks (sp?), Mosport is the weekend after
MO.
Best value in vintage racing in North America, legendary track, really nice
people.  And if you are into theater, you can follow my English teacher wife and
myself to Stratford Ontario where we will spend the 3 days between weekends
attending their festival.  Matinee and evening performances.  Is even enough
Shakespeare in a short period to get her to say "enough, lets go to the race
track".