fot

enough , okay?

To: <GuyotLeonF@AOL.COM>, <jmwagner@greenheart.com>,
Subject: enough , okay?
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:28:11 -0800
Having passed into the over '70's regions, I am not thrilled seeing no one
is making it much longer, BUT, looking on the bright side, its now okay to
have dinner at 4 o'clock, no need to worry about LONG TERM investments,
health insurance is beginning to pay off,  Don't need to worry about roofing
shingles with a 30 year warranty, chances are things I buy won't wear out,
no one is expecting me to run into a burning building, kidnappers are
probably not interested in me, short term magazine subscriptions are
economically feasible, I might as well smoke as it doesn't have time to hurt
me, buying cheap tires and not rotating them makes economic sense, I do not
have to learn the name of the UPS guy, there are few things left to learn
the hard way, and my eyes won't get much worse.  Hey, I didn't realise I had
it so good.