fot

Thanks Re: Lemans spitfires

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Thanks Re: Lemans spitfires
From: thomas a strange <jantoms@vbe.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 17:20:43 -0600
Thanks to all who offered info on the LeMans spitfires.  Hopefully I have the
info I need now.  I am attempting to authenticate a supposedly original
piece.  If I have coming what it is supposed to be I'll let everyone know.  It
will probably be the middle or end of January before I see the piece, but I'm
kind of holding my breath waiting for it.
  Thanks to everyone.
Tom