fot

Re: My mistake

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@UNIX2.NYSED.GOV>,
Subject: Re: My mistake
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 09:55:43 -0800
The Doretti was indeed named after Dorothy Deen. Dorothy was the mainstay of
Cal Sales the importer of Triumphs for theWest coast and I worked for her
company as Service manager from 1958 to 1961 when she and her partner Paul
Bernhardt sold out to standard Triumph International. Dorothy was the
featured profile in the Automobile Quartely, volume 34, July 1995. Dorothy
is hail and hearty as I last heard and lives about ten miles away from my
home here in Oceanside.  She did a lot of very special things including
flying helicopters, selling model airplane engines and making wind wings for
TD M>G's and lots of accessories all from the Cal Sales group which she
founded.   ----- Original Message -----