fot

Synthetics

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Synthetics
From: beaulieu@tiac.net (Beaulieu Advertising & Design)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:08:07 -0400
Hi;

I have to agree with Chip Bond (Hi Chip)
I have been racing a G-Prod Spitfire for twenty years... I finally went to
synthetics, two seasons ago (Pennzoil)

As Chip, I have seen less wear (still wear though) and only change every
two race weekends. (kind of evens out the cost)....

What I do like is the strong oil pressure and circulation when the engine
is first running... I know you all like to warm up that oil before the
start of a competition event... but it always seems I was going to blow the
water temperature before the oil really heated up... not so the case, I
really believe you can get revs, safely, with cooler temperature with the
synthetics....

One thing though, the individual who built my engine broke it in with
Marvel Mystery oil, I was not impressed.... any thoughts out there in FOT!

And guys stop making fun of MGs, I have two those also...

R Beaulieu