fot

Re: the Holiday Spirit

To: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: the Holiday Spirit
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 18:43:21 -0800
Russ Moore wrote:

> if there are any of you who are located in a snow impared state and are
> really frustrated ice racers, please let me know and I will start shipping
> you my driveway collection.

Yea, I'd love to have some, a picture will do.   We finally had to turn
the heater on the other day.  The evening must have been nearly 50 deg,
brrrrrr.

> I of course am sitting here thinking of his Wazooness sipping a mint julip
> under a Palm tree watching the sun set casually in the western sky. Maybe
> those summers wouldn't be too bad after all. Seems pretty far away at this
> point.

Well, it's a Sam Adams Honey Porter  but the sun is just setting, I'm
impressed.
Summers aren't that much fun, but then neither is being stuck in your
own house
by the snow.  I'm just going over the TR3 this afternoon to make sure
it's ready
for our race on Jan 1, 2 at Moroso.

> I look forward to once again joining the pack this year and doing my part
> to keep the tracks well oiled.

I look forward to seeing you at Watkins or Mid-Ohio.  Hang on Spring is
comming,
eventually.

Mike Jackson