[Roadsters] Roadsters on the Tokyo Calling 2 Rally!

To: datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Roadsters on the Tokyo Calling 2 Rally!
From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 15:49:33 -0700

--000000000000af9d3905e9883bb7

Wonderful driving day at Tokyo Calling!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0797.jpeg

So many roadsters!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0828.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0871.jpeg

It was great seeing Pat, Edmark, Mike Young, Ian, Erik. There were even
more roadsters that I did not get a chance to speak with. These Breakfast
Club Rally events go by so quickly...but the memories last.

I led a group of 9 Z cars, full report soon!

If you want to experience the Northern California coast and great driving
roads, sign up for the next BCR rally. I promise you will love it.

--000000000000af9d3905e9883bb7

://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0797.jpeg">http://www.zc=
sters!<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG=
_0828.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0828.jpe=
g</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_=
0871.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0871.jpeg=
ere even more roadsters that I did not get a chance to speak with. These Br=
eakfast Club Rally events go by so quickly...but the memories last.<br><br>=
I led a group of 9 Z cars, full report soon!<br><br>If you want to experien=
ce the Northern California coast and great driving roads, sign up for the n=
ext BCR rally. I promise you will love it.<br></div>

--000000000000af9d3905e9883bb7--

--===============7440178282455870020==