[Roadsters] rear axle

To: "Datsun" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] rear axle
From: dave n via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 20:28:25 -0600

--===============1197992053620074602==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01D244FE.FA598B40"

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D244FE.FA598B40
        charset="utf-8"

I have the rear axle out of my early 67 1600 for cosmetic cleanup and =
repaint.   I have the bare metal part carefully taped up.

I=E2=80=99m assuming the bolt on the top of the rear axle is there for a =
reason, and the oil that leaks out of it when it is upside down comes =
out of the differential?
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D244FE.FA598B40
        charset="utf-8"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>I have the rear axle out of my early 67 1600 for cosmetic cleanup =
and=20
repaint.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have the bare metal part carefully taped =
up.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I=E2=80=99m assuming the bolt on the top of the rear axle is there =
for a reason,=20
and the oil that leaks out of it when it is upside down comes out of the =

differential?</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>