Re: [Roadsters] SRL 311 Rear End Housing Studs

To: Brad Rustin <brustin@latitude32.org>, "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] SRL 311 Rear End Housing Studs
From: Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 16:27:57 -0800
Brad,

There was only one stud used on both SPLs and SRLs, early and late:  Nissan
Part Number 00224-52010.  The part number tells me it was originally forsome
other Nissan vehicle, although I didn't go through the exercise of figuring out
which one.  I'd call your local Nissan dealer and see if the part is still
available, owing to its apparently wide application.

Gary