Re: [Roadsters] New roadster owner

To: "'Adam N. '" <taxonomy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] New roadster owner
From: "Pat Horne" <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 14:11:23 -0500
Cc: 'Datsun Roadster List' <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Welcome, Adam!

Where are you located? There are plenty of folks on this list from most
parts of America, as well as some overseas. Some folks have been driving our
Roadsters since they were new. Some folks do their own work on them and
others use shops.

I'm in central Texas and have a couple 67.5 1600's, one I'm trying to get
back on the road and the other a parts car.

Lots of good information on this list, as well as www.311s.org.

Most folks believe that you are better off spending what you can up front,
rather than bringing a car back to life, but I think it depends on how much
joy you get out of doing the work vs. paying for it.

Peace,
Pat