[Roadsters] Fwd: No first gear

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Fwd: No first gear
From: vulforge@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 14:13:18 -0400 (EDT)
get it home, finally dragging it in to the garage with the starter in second.
replaced the slave (O'Reilly doesn't list the Roadster, but does list the 520
truck) and even managed to bleed it myself.  Now the clutch works fine, but it
will not shift in to first, even with the engine off.  I have a rebuilt trans
was going to put in, but would rather wait until after the season as it will
require two engine removals and all the "while I am at its".  Any ideas for an
easy even if temporary fix?

Russell Criswell
Vulcan's Forge
3936 Broadway