Re: [Roadsters] Out of Hibernation III

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Out of Hibernation III
From: Bill Yoder <locobill49@live.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 06:47:00 -0500
After sitting for over 20 years, I took the tank out and had it cleaned,
boiled out and repainted at
a adiator shop in my area. The remval was not difficult. The cost was just
less than $100.
Bill

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/yenko_stinger65@yahoo.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/ljordan704@netscape.ne