Re: [Roadsters] frustrated question.....:)

To: "Ed and Sandie" <edsandie@telus.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] frustrated question.....:)
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 01:05:55 -0500
Sandie,

I had the same problem with my '67-1/2.  It has been five years, but I seem
to recall using baby powder -- yep, baby power.  Used it once, cleaned off
the residue.  Never had another problem or needed to re-apply,  Even if my
memory is flawed, it costs virtually nothing to try, especially if you have
a baby or some baby power lying around.  Lots of other uses for baby power,

Gary