[Roadsters] Classic Motorsports calendar, beaut 69 2000 shot

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Classic Motorsports calendar, beaut 69 2000 shot
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus P (AS)" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 13:26:56 +0000
This might be a re-post (I get the digest version) but I got my Classic
Motorsports magazine in the mail yesterday, and August has a gorgeous Spanish
Red 69 2000 with Panasports picture.  Not sure whose it is, but might be Tom
Prather.
The camera angle is real low to the ground, so the high windshield looks like
a low one,and the Pana's look like 16's with 45 series tires.

IThey also have an article "12 Great Buys for a new year" on pg 113, which in
the 10k-20k category one reviewer pics a Volvo P1800, but his collector friend
suggests a 2L Datsun roadster...
"like an MGB except it has 40 more hp, reliable electrics, and a 5 spd
gearbox..."

Happy holidays,
Fergus O
69 2000, wishing for a thermostat from Santa this year...

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums