[Roadsters] deadbeat ebay bidder down under and unable to leave neg

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] deadbeat ebay bidder down under and unable to leave neg
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 12:39:14 +0000 (UTC)
I've had a bidder from Australia win the bids on 3 of my ebay auctions now this
year for a total of almost $300. his ebay name is iljvhmcmc same guy that bid
and didn't pay earlier on this year...he has 17 feedbacks- 100% positive
feedback. so I opened non-paying bidder cases in ebay to get a refund of final
value fees...still no contact from Mr. McCasker. tried to leave negative
feedback and only options were "will leave feedback later" and positive
feedback... closed the cases after waiting the appropriate time, went to leave
negative feedback and was unable to leave feedback because "feedback has been
disabled because payment was not recorded" WTF??? so he beats me out of payment
for the last 2 auctions and still gets to walk away with 100% positive
feedback? this is screwed. if you come across this individual on ebay or in
person, turn and run the other way. he lives in Brisbane Queensland 4101
Craig

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive