Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2
From: Tom Walter <roundrocktom@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:45:46 -0700 (PDT)
OK, I thought I was the only one in an episode of "Life on Mars" and got beamed
back 10 years.

I sold off the roadsters a few years back, just been busy with family and
life.    Still think of some of the best folks I've ever meet have been Datsun
related. I miss showing up at Shasta, and the old Oregon, Modesto, and Texas
Roadster events....    Then again changing a timing belt
on a Honda Accord isn't fun (I'm getting to old for this!), but changing it my
son is priceless.

Still slowly building an airplane.... so who knows I might just FLY out to
Shasta one of these years.  At least no 120 mph speeding tickets ("but officer,
this car can not even get above 70 mph.... " :)

I could have sworn I did see my old '67 2000 driving down Mopac last week.

Tom Walter
Austin, TX

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html