[Roadsters] OT- 37 Citroen question- know French?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] OT- 37 Citroen question- know French?
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 12:33:02 +0000 (UTC)
I was talking to a woman last night who recently bought a 37 Citroen in nice
shape at a garage sale...she has manuals for it but doesn't understand French,
has about 7 wires that are disconnected under the hood and even with a wiring
diagram can't figure out what goes to what. anyone want to take a stab at it?
she's out near Tucson. what a garage sale find!!! best vehicle I ever scored at
a garage sale was a Corvair Corsa unless you count the '65 BSA 6 50 I got last
year at one for $60 :-)
Thanks :-)
Craig
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net