Re: [Roadsters] Datsun horn repair

To: <graemes@internode.on.net>, "Roadster List"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun horn repair
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 17:57:32 -0500
Larry,

What he said.

I took one of these horns apart as forensic exercise, and found an open
circuit on the hot lead on the horn housing.  I had to make a new insulator
after I drilled out the terminal mounting, but, when I was done, I had an
operable horn.

(I had bought a pair on eBay for a friend, and this was one of his old
ones.)

Gary