[Roadsters] roadsters for sale in Hawaii

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] roadsters for sale in Hawaii
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 19:48:02 +0000 (UTC)
got a call from a fellow in Hawaii who wants to sell his roadsters...on the
"Big Island" 8 roadsters described as 3 good to get back on the road, one from
"the dealership" that "needs a repaint" a '68 that was "restored" in imron
green with gold stripes and I assume the rest are parts only. don't know
anything else about them other than that, he's asking $8500 for everything. I
have no interest or connection to the deal, contact the seller direct if you're
interested. his name is Elroy Pauline and phone number is 808-854-4347 or 4743
(he couldn't remember which)
Happy Hunting :-)
Craig
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net