Re: [Roadsters] Champion Aluminum Radiators

To: Keith Downing <keithddowning@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Champion Aluminum Radiators
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 08:32:27 -0800
I bought one of these when they first came out.

There are a couple of things:

1) They bolt in GREAT, and work great.

2) They do NOT fit "all makes models and years" like they used to be
advertised.

In fact, there is a difference in the vertical distance on the fan
shroud mounting bolts between the earlier and later years.

If you have a TWO PIECE fan shroud, the bolt holes line up perfectly.
If you have the ONE PIECE fan shroud, they do NOT.

The aluminum radiator dropped my operating temperature by at least 10-20
degrees.  I have a stroker motor, and it was running hot.

Eddie