[Roadsters] oil pressure guage woes - update

To: roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] oil pressure guage woes - update
From: steven boortz <vociferouschicanery@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:00:04 -0800 (PST)
hi everyone
first let me thank everyone who responded to my first post on this question.  i
got a new tubing adapter, and it fit into the block.  the first NPT to BPST
adapter i tried, (which did not fit) i purchased from Summit and it's packaging
was from AutoMeter, the guage maker.  the adpapter was of a shiny
silver-colored metal.  after some suggestions from other list members, i
purchased another adapter from McMasters.  the new one is brass, and it fit.
so the guage is in the dash in the hole where the clock once resided.  and
looks great.  i still though have not started the engine, so don't know the
pressure status.
thanks again
675MIZU

http://www.team.net/archive