Re: [Roadsters] 2010 Polar Bear Run - Northern California/Central

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 2010 Polar Bear Run - Northern California/Central
From: Eric Gillis <mkiisupra@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 22:37:25 +0000
Datsun Folks- WEEKEND AFTER NEXT!!

Although the idea of any snow is rare, and yes, maybe the event is a misnomer,
but we are still going out!!

We'll meet on Sat, the 6th of mar. at The Chevron/Starbucks on Kansas Ave,
right off HWY 99 (west side of overpass), in Modesto. Show up at 8:30 a.m. We
will get organized, and take off at or around 9:00 a.m. (Tops are optional)
This year we will head over to Patterson, up to The Junction for lunch, with a
couple of stops to kick tires and for relief.

Please ask any questions, I have already gotten a couple of confirmations,
should be a good run, we'll come back via through Patterson Pass and along the
secondary roads back to Ripon/Jack Tone Rd/HWY 99 to finish.  Any bay area
folks, come on out join up and leave when you like!  Do not hesitate to bring
out other types of cars!  We like the Roadsters of course, but the 510s,
Zcars, A-H 3000, even the 'Vettes are just as welcome!

Eric Gillis

Modesto Datsun Roadsters

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/

http://www.team.net/archive