[Roadsters] Solvang Registration Form - Website update!

To: Datsun Roadster Mail <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang Registration Form - Website update!
From: Jeff Torres <jeffzster@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 02:30:21 -0800 (PST)
Hey Everyone,

I've updated the Solvang registration form to be in a PDF format as opposed to
a JPEG. I was "informed" of it's shortcomings by a few die hards.. Either way
this will work alot better. Thanks Chris at SOCAL for uploading that PDF for
people to get. As far as Im concerned the more avenues to get registered the
better!

On another note, I've created a fan page on Face Book for the Solvang Show.
I've uploaded pics from 2005 to present and other cool stuff to see. This will
be another way to keep people informed as to any changes or updates for the
show this year. Of course, if you dont have a Facebook page, I will still post
on the list here. Sooo..if you have a Facebook page become a fan and keep up
with the Show!

Thanks!

Jeff T.

p.s. I will update the "registered particiapants page" once we hit 20
registrations..so if you send yours in, I didnt forget just waiting to upload
a bunch at once...

http://www.team.net/archive