Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 4, Issue 47

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 4, Issue 47
From: banicki@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 06:15:16 +0000 (UTC)
OK,B I've located the posters (i.e. my wife didn't throw them out).

Problem: The offer is over subscribed by 50%, after donating two to Slovange
and picking one for myself.

I'd really like these to go to folks that don't already have a poster, share
the wealth concept.

Disclosure: These poster are not perfect. When I asked the salesman for the
balance of what he had andB he agreed, He proceeded to yankl them off of a
shelf over his head.B B They allB bentB in a way toB cause a defect.B  There
is a pinch in all of them, don't know the correct term. A small spot the size
of a pennyB where the print discolored due to sharp bend in the paper.B
Discolored as in lost color and shine.B  Additional damage to corners and
edges. They are not perfect...B That said...B  We need to come up with a
distribution list... Any one that already hasB a poster want to bow out?

Someone also suggested that I state "Not for Resale"!B  Is anyone planing to
resell these on eBay after I ship it to you? Please bow out now.

I followed the link to the poster site and saw the $20 price, with $8
shipping.B  I would hope I can keep shipping and handling to an even $10,
makes life simple.B  I would also like to use Paypal if at all possible.B

Any tips and guidence on how to simplify what I've gotten myself in to, would
be greatly appreciated.B

http://www.team.net/archive