[Roadsters] fender bolt removal

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] fender bolt removal
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:12:58 -0800
I am doing rust inspection to determine if the tub on my Dad's Roadster is
worth restoring. I am currently removing the front left fender. I got the door
off ok and most of the fender bolts.

It looks to me like I have to remove the grill to get to a fender bolt. Is this
correct? Also, the bolt that is closest to the windscreen, is there a loose nut
underneath there inside the fender? Or it is a captive nut? I can't really feel
anything with my finger tips to determine what might be up there.

thanks

Tim
Dairyland Datsuns

http://www.team.net/archive