[Roadsters] Chrome Update / Looking for better bumpers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Chrome Update / Looking for better bumpers
From: "hallosb@juno.com" <hallosb@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 21:42:14 GMT
I met with the guy doing my body/paint work. I'm sending my chrome work
through him. I narrowed down the number of pieces I'm going to have re-chromed
and will wait for a quote. I held off on the seat belts. I'm not sure what to
do with them. He can have the buckles re-chromed and have new belts sewn on
the buckles by the upholstery shop. I don't know if the vendors sell
replacements. Any suggestions?
In the meantime, I need to find some bumpers. I have 3 front bumpers and 3
rear bumpers but, every one of them is mangled. These guys are used to having
bumpers straightened. My best front bumper may be fixable but, they feel the
rear is too far gone. If anyone has some decent substitutes please, reply off
list. I'm located in southeast Arizona.
TIA,
Dan McHatton
'66 1600
Weight Loss Program
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=WGec9sjJQOpLqJo2h-EhBwAAJz3b-7K
uMPJffYsq3MtsBROGAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEUgAAAAA=

http://www.team.net/archive