Re: [Roadsters] Feel your pain....

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Feel your pain....
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:48:34 -0800
I had this happen on a piece of telephone equipment I was selling.  After
taking a lot of time to get just the right picture someone used it in their
auction and I found it early in the auction.  Since I host all of my
pictures on my web sites, and he had simply linked to my picture, I called a
friend and asked him to put another picture in place of the one being used
by this guy.  I had to talk hard to keep him from uploading a scantilly clad
lady, and I fanally got a cartoon uploaded to my picture.  The guy noticed
the problem about an hour before the end of the auction and from his
comments on the auction page was not really thrilled about the change.

Tom
69 1000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland
http://www.datsun2000.com