[Roadsters] Parts Car In Portland Oregon

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: [Roadsters] Parts Car In Portland Oregon
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 13:49:09 -0800
In preparation for moving later this year I am selling the 69 SRL311 I
purchased earlier this year.  No engine or transmission.  At some time in
the past the car was being prepared for racing so there is no dash came with
the car, but I can provide a 68 dash if you want it.  There is rust on the
body on the right rear wheel openings, and some bad bondo work on the right
rear quarter panel.  I have not seen the left side for a while, so I am not
sure what is there.  I will get some pictures and post them on my web site
as soon as I can.

There are no front brake calipers on the car.

That is the bad part.  Now for the good part.

Included is a hard tip in pretty good condition, but missing the windshield
latches.  No soft top frame.
The RF fender, and lower body sheet metal across the front of the body are
weather worn, but they were NOS when installed and there is no rust on them.
The original primer is worn, but will make great replacement parts if you
need them.  The RF fender is a '70 fender.

The doors and hood are in good condition with light surface rust only.

The 2L drive shaft is in the car., and there are a couple of boxes
containing a variety of parts removed from the car.

The alloy wheels are in need of a complete refinishing, but I think they
could make a very nice set of wheels for somebody.

Now the better part.

Some body parts were replaced after damage to the RF corner, which
apparently destroyed the RF suspension.  The upper and lower ball joints,
right tie-rod, and I think the spindle are essentially NOS.  They are
installed, but some of the nuts are spun on and not tightend at all.  As
much as I would like to replace these parts with parts from a former parts
car and keep these parts for myself I am not going to take the time, so
these rare parts will go with the car.

I paid $450 for the car, and I am asking the same to pass it on.

A few pictures are located at:  http://www.datsun2000.com/fenders/right/

Please contact me offline if interested.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland, Oregon
http://www.datsun2000.com