Re: [Roadsters] massive quantities of roadsters and parts for sale

To: <chalsted@comcast.net>, roadster list
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] massive quantities of roadsters and parts for sale
From: "robert k. smith" <rksmith46@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 19:23:04 -0500
  hi craig, its kind of sad to see the end of an "era". you always were the
"go to" guy
for used parts, rare pieces(cars and parts). i have never understood why
the roadster hasnt become as valuable as their british counterparts. in a lot
of cases, they are much rarer, and fewer cars left. the only good thing to
come of this, is that it is easier for some one new to enter our car hobby,
and not have to mortgage the house to get a running roadster.
  i remember when i first got my 69 2000, it was the fastest four cyl. car
i knew of. it would take (and has taken) mgbs, porsche 912s, triumph tr4s,
tr6s, spitfires,fiat 124s,and more. it was the only small sports car with a
4 cyl. capable of an honest 120mph(+).
 i say we all should try to find good homes for as many of craigs cars and
parts as we can.  best of luck, craig.
     bob smith, ohio.

> Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 18:01:13 +0000
> From: chalsted@comcast.net
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Roadsters] massive quantities of roadsters and parts for sale in
Virginia

> I have buildings full of roadster parts, parts cars, and nice projects.
would

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/

http://www.team.net/archive