[Roadsters] Datsun Roadster Parts

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Datsun Roadster Parts
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 16:20:02 -0800
Hi Everybody,

I've had a number of emails, and a few parts have sold, but I've still
got stuff left.  Cleaning out the garage, and I want to get rid of
everything...

I finally got around to taking pictures of the various body panels so if
you were interested in any of those, feel free to drop me a note again
if I haven't sent you anything yet and I'll send on the pictures.

I've got doors, hoods, fenders, a good tub, trunk lid, etc.

Lots of good parts available.  Cars are in the LA area, and don't have
the extensive rust and rot cars in many other areas have.

Eddie