Re: [Roadsters] Body work reference book recommendation?

To: "O'Farrell, Fergus P (AS)" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Body work reference book recommendation?
From: "Dewey Hahlbohm" <hahlbohmd@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 19:02:38 -0600
Fergus, I can suggest 2 books that have helped me.

HP Book "Pro Paint and Body" by Jim Richardson with Tom Horvath.

Krause Book "Eddie Paul's Paint & Bodywork Handbook"

Both of these are pretty good.  I think the 1st one covers dent repair a
little better.  The 2nd one has lots of great pictures.

Both are good books and have helped me a lot.  Since you mentioned being on
a budget, you might check out "50 dollar paint job", or "cheap paint job"
on line.  Do a google search to learn how to paint your car with Rustoleum
and a roller.  I am painting my Auto-X car using this technique and it is
turning out every bit as good as the forum shows it to be.

Keep us posted on your progress, good luck, Dewey