Re: [Roadsters] Kluge brakelight switch

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Kluge brakelight switch
From: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 07:48:48 -0700 (PDT)
Another option is a mercury switch, which will sense deceleration and activate
the brakelights. ;^)

(I remember reading that Mark Donahue used this setup on his Trans-Am Camaros
to fake out a driver behind him that he was getting on the brakes, so the other
driver would then slow down.)

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA