Re: [Roadsters] Realization

To: "'Keith Downing'" <keithddowning@yahoo.com>, "'Datsun E-Mail List'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Realization
From: "Garth Cuthbert" <gcuthber@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 16:53:06 -0700
Amen!

I`ve lost count of the years and never started counting the $s.

Early in the project I fell into the trap of scope creep. The vision started
as get it running, then realized it was best to get it running reliably, got
talked into get it running perfectly and now my vanity insists as a
restoration it now must also look perfect.

It`s been fun and I still have 6 months and a lot more $ to finish. The goal
is to drive it 2000 miles to Solvang next year!

The best benefit of a long restoration is the experts you meet and the
friends you make!

Garth