Re: [Roadsters] Radio Blues No More

To: fairlady1964spl310@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Radio Blues No More
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 09:38:01 EDT
Hello all,

    Thanks to Patti for the good words. Dad had a good  time working on her
radio and would be willing to do some more. So, if you have  a stock
roadster radio that you would like to have him try to repair drop me a  note.
did give him several of original radios to use for parts and exchange
radios.
Between all of them there is not one complete set of knobs so we won't  be
much help there. Also, remember that he is retired and doing this between
time with the grandkids and chores for mother.

Thanks,

keith williams

In a message dated 5/5/2009 11:43:31 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,